Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Joss Whedon definitely has his moments....

B: "Nothing's ever simple anymore. I'm constantly trying to work it out: who to love...or hate; who to trust. It's just like the more I know, the more confused I get."

G: "I believe that's called growing up."

B: "I'd like to stop, then, okay?"
     
G: "I know the feeling."

B: "Does it ever get easier?"

G: "You mean life?"

B: "Yeah. Does it get easy?"

G: "What do you want me to say?"

B: "Lie to me."

G: "Yes, it's terribly simple. The good guys are always stalwart and true, the bad guys are easily distinguished by their pointy horns or black hats, and, uh, we always defeat them and save the day. No one ever dies and everyone lives happily ever after."

B: "Liar."

Buffy and Giles in "Lie to Me" (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

2 comments:

Beth said...

AH...SUCH a good epi...

one-eared pig said...

One of my all-time BVS quotes.