Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I love random personality quizzes....

This was the best LOST personality quiz I've run across. The questions weren't too obvious. Sometimes you get quizzes with questions like: "Have you ever been unable to walk but then were miraculously healed?" And you're like, "Hm, I'll pick this one, maybe I'll be Charlie."

I took the Harry Potter quiz, too, but 95 out of 100 of those tests yield the same response, so I'm not even going to post the results. I will, though, post the results from the "Which Female Action Hero Are You?" quiz. Stay tuned.


Suzanne took the BrainFall.com quiz "Which Lost Character Are You?" and got the result "If I were in Lost, I would be part Sawyer and part Hurley."

You are part Sawyer. Quite the charmer, you can get almost anything you want with a smile. You are well liked and enjoy all the attention you get from others. You are definitely a sweet talker and have no problem finding a date on Saturday night. Although you have a busy social life, you also relish moments spent alone reading. You are fun, cool, and know how to get what you want out of life. 

You are part Hurley. You are everyone's best bud. Full of humor and wit, the people a
round you are always smiling. When someone has a bad day you are the first person they call. You usually keep your own problems hidden away because you don't want to be a downer. You have a lot to offer and are quite intelligent. Sometimes you get frustrated (but would never tell anyone) because people don't think to ask you for your opinion. But basically you're just what you seem- friendly and happy!



Suzanne took the BrainFall.com quiz "Which Female Action Hero Are You?" and got the result "If I were a Female Action Hero, I would be Princess Leia." You are Princess Leia. You are down-to-earth and stick to a rigid sense of ethics. Nerds may lust over you, but everyone looks to you for your grounded logic and intellect.


I want everybody who watches LOST to take the quiz and let me know who you are. I'm assembling a flight.

No comments: