Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A little overwhelmed just now

I have homework. This is exciting because 1) it's for publicity for the play I wrote and 2) homework is something I generally enjoy.

It is throwing me off, however, in that it's write-about-yourself homework. You are probably wondering how this is difficult when I've been blogging just about every day for a month and a half. So am I, kind of. But this writing is of the "what have you been up to" variety. 

On the written homework list (I also need a headshot and am hoping that the deadline is far enough out that Brittany will be able to do it):

1) Approximately 500-800 words on what I've been up to since Calvin, especially as it relates to theatre.

2) Advice to current theatre students.

3) A bio of 40 words or less for the program.

4) A summary of my play in one or two sentences.

5) One quirky thing about me.

I think I'll do this homework tomorrow after getting more sleep than I did last night, because this is going to be hard. I mean, seriously, how can I narrow my quirkiness down to one thing? Anybody have any suggestions?

3 comments:

one-eared pig said...

'One' quirky thing about you? hhmmmmm....

Sabrina said...

only one quirky thing... maybe they should have your old roommates do the homework for you... :) just a thought! Congrats again Suz! If I could get back to GR I'd be in the front row with you!

Thursday said...

So what are some quirky things? I need to narrow down my options!