Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Ten Things to Do Before I Die

Here are some things I would like to do (or do again) before I die, in approximate order of difficulty (10 being the highest level):

10.   Have a few books published
9.     Sit in a limo, or maybe actually ride in one
8.    Figure out how to use GarageBand properly
7.  Sing karaoke in public
6.   Write/record/post a fictional dramatic podcast with Brittany & Friends
5. Start a writers club meeting at least once monthly 
4. Go tandem biking
3.     Finish my fanfics 
2. Chase fireflies
1.     Run through sprinklers / run around outside in a rainstorm

The thing about most items on this list is that I either need help to accomplish them or that they wouldn't be so much fun alone. (This is the part where living by yourself is sad: the times you want to be all spontaneous and do something like run around outside in the rain with somebody and there is nobody to run around with. These are the times I really miss Delta 11.)

I could make a companion list of People to Do Things with Before I Die. Let me know if you want to be on it. I have room for you.

5 comments:

Lisa Ann said...

I'll be there, Suzane. Put me down.

John van der Veen said...

My kiddos could run around in the rain with you. Well, actually, all us can do this with you.

In fact, when there is a really big thunderstorm here in TN, are neighbors look out of their windows and stare at the crazy van der Veen's running between the lightening bolts...

Sabrina said...

I'd do them all with you Suz! I miss Delta 11 too!

Kerri said...

I miss Delta 11 too! Well, sometimes. But I miss our fun, random outbursts. Last week it started to rain and I wanted to go run in it but then it started to hail and that just didn't seem as much fun.

Include me in your list.

Anonymous said...

My Thing To Do Before I Die:
Attain a position on Suzanne's People To Do Things With Before I Die list.
Janessa