Friday, February 17, 2006

Concert Update

The Rachel Zylstra and Some Other People concert was so fun. I saw Katie Boelema and Megan formerly-Kok and Morgan Foster and, of course, the lovely Rachel Zylstra. I spent time in the Gezon, which was a much better space for the concert than the FAC (where I erroneously believed it was being held). That space is close to my heart--it is rejuvenating to be there.

Something about watching artists at work makes me want to rush out and be artistic.... But something about having a meeting in less than 8 hours and then having to drive for 2 hours and then ride for 3 hours and then be a guestbook attendant at my cousin's wedding and then ride for 3 hours and then drive for 2 hours the next day makes me want to rush to bed.

I'll plan on creative dreams.

No comments: