Friday, February 17, 2006

Beautiful music, comin' up!

Guess where I'm going tonight? The FAC. Guess who I'm going to see there? Rachel Zylstra. That's right. And I'm bringing my CD so that she can sign it for me. Ohhhh, yeah. When she's famous, I'll have this signed CD, and I will never sell it because it will be a cherished memento.

I have another signed CD in my collection. It bears the names of Karl Boettcher, Morgan Foster, Ryan Hoke, and Tim Haig. I wonder if they signed a lot of other CDs.... Perhaps the infamous ("more than famous") Karl could shed some light on that question.

Speaking of autographs, an 8-year-old girl came up to me in church a few weeks ago and asked for mine. She told me she was collecting autographs because she was bored. It was sort of a strange feeling to sign an autograph, even if it WAS just for an 8-year-old playing at celebrity hound because she had nothing better to do.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Wow, I don't even have that CD autographed! I think that IS a rarity.

Have a great time at Rachel's concert. Wish I was there.

Karl Boettcher said...

I don't know that their are any others autographed by more than one of us. Now you just have to wait till Tim's praise album, or Morgan's band's album, or Me and Nick's Punk band goes multi-platinum. Hurrah