Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I'm a second cousin!

Who -- Landunn Walter Tagert (son of my cousin Heidi and her husband Nate)
When -- 9:09 p.m. this evening
What the stats are -- about 20 1/2 inches, and about 8 pounds and 1 oz. (surprisingly small considering his dad is more like 6'7" and proportionately large)
Why women care about these details -- I don't know

I don't call babies miracles, because they're produced by natural processes. But then, so is a really good sunset, or a beautiful starry night, or the laughter of a friend. We have a God that does the amazing EVERY DAY! So a new baby may be natural, but not one is common.

Here's to Landunn, who had at least two nicknames waiting for him before he was even born. He's the firstborn of the next generation in my family! I've never met him, but I love him already.
*claps hands excitedly*
Yay!

No comments: