Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Denver in Digital: Random Pictures


The Denver baggage claim area features these Borg regeneration cubicle things. It is possible that much of their airline staff is really composed of partly or fully mechanical beings who regenerate during slow hours. Colorado residents such as my friend Kerri pose an alternate theory--the "they're for golf bags and skis" theory. When I told her I'd never seen such a thing before, she countered by saying most airports probably don't have as much of a need for them. Sounds about right.



That would be Combos.


I like taking pictures of signs. Especially signs that remind me of people. I think my friend Brittany needs the sign above.


Brittany's younger brother needs to be told not to vandalize trees in a national park. Even if they are short-lived aspens. It is still not cool.

"Huh"?

There were several signs referring to buffalo, as well as a few buffalo statues. When I took this picture, I didn't expect the bonus--the most prominent lettering on the T-shirt hanging in the window says "Dad." Awww! How appropriate!

For last year's Arizona trip companions.

Later: more on Denver. Now: sleep.

1 comment:

Lisa Ann said...

Welcome back!