Friday, July 21, 2006

Think of Me

Last night I watched Bride and Prejudice. Bollywood = way fun. India and Indian culture looks so cool in these movies. It makes you want to be Indian yourself, if there were some way to avoid the caste system and the rampant opression of Christianity. As it is, I still want the clothes, the music, and the dancing.

In the movie, there is a repeating bit about a superstition that when you sneeze, it means someone is thinking about you. But none of the sneezers in the movie sneeze more than once.

So if, like me, you rarely sneeze less than three times per session, and habitually sneeze five or six times, does it mean that lots of people are thinking of you? Or that someone is thinking of you to the point of obsession? And why are they always thinking of me on really bright days, or when I'm in very dusty places?

No comments: