Saturday, November 12, 2005

"Not daydreams--dreams."

Last night I dreamed I had papers due, but I didn't finish them. Then I dreamed I was driving somewhere and got lost, and that I had left my cell phone somewhere so I couldn't call anyone for directions, and I didn't know how to get back to the place with my cell phone, and I had somewhere I wanted to be and I arrived about 9 hours late, at which time the reason for being there was practically void anyway, and nobody else who was at the place I wanted to be had thought it was important enough to call me, because they didn't think it was important to have me there, and I kept waking up and thinking "it was just a dream" and then I would fall back to sleep and right back into the same dream. It probably didn't help that just before I went to bed last night I had finished watching an episode of Buffy: The Vampire Slayer in which nightmares became reality.

I am so tired...it's going to be an interesting day....