Friday, November 18, 2005

Jibblyjibblyjibbly!!!!

This morning, moments after getting in, Amanda yelled, "Suzanne, don't move, it's going to kill you!!!"

"WHAT?!" I said calmly, jerking my feet off the floor and looking around down there.

She pointed at the wall above me. I turned around. We saw the creature from the monstrous unknown!

http://www.whatsthatbug.com/cent.html

Second picture down. Oh, yes. Except larger. And the legs always moving, moving, moving. And (apparently), antennae and beady eyes.

I say "apparently" because Amanda and I saw this thing and screamed, "Boy! We need a boy! TOBIN!!!"

Tobin is the boss. And a quality boss, as this incident shows. He came out and got on a desk. After a closer examination of the beast, he killed it and threw the carcass in the dumpster outside in case it came back from the undead to terrorize us again.

Through all of this, Amanda and I were taking turns hiding behind each other and squealing and shaking our hands/arms because we each had a severe case of the jibblies.

The hideousness of that creature will haunt my dreams....

No comments: