Saturday, October 15, 2005

The Order of Things

I was realizing recently that I check blogs in a particular way. I don't just go straight down my Favorites list. I mix it up, usually starting with the least likely to be updated and moving to the most likely. I think that says something about me as a person. As does the fact that I have seriously considered re-ordering my Favorites list so that I can go straight down. And the fact that I just re-ordered the list so that the Calvin blogs I check are all grouped together, and the blogs from my church friends are all grouped together. Maybe what it says about me is: "Working at a library for three years as a teenager proves to be a formative experience."

4 comments:

Karl Boettcher said...

I just go right on down myself. I don't jessie even uses the favorites though which is very interesting to me.

Jessie said...

It's true--I don't use the favorites option. I'm not sure why. There are some shortcuts I like--control 'c' and 'v' being prime examples--and some that just rub me the wrong way.

Isn't that interesting?

Thursday said...

It is interesting! I have difficulty remembering most major shortcuts beyond a handful I use in Microsoft Word and/or Excel.

Beth said...

Oh, Suzanne. I just LOVE you!