Sunday, December 03, 2006

Practically Perfect Weekend

Over the past three days, I have done everything I didn't want to do. Which means, of course, that I actually did want to do it, I know, but what I mean is that when I would think about doing something and then think immediately about putting it off, I just did it.

I got So Much Done.

On Friday night, I went to Tim and Lisa's and spent the evening with the two of them and Brittany. Hilarity ensued. Then on Saturday, I had absolutely no appointments on my calendar. I did everything on my list of things to do for Saturday, plus two more things that had been on my list of "Things to Do Soon." My apartment hasn't looked this good since before I had friends in this town.

One more day of the weekend to go, and I'm sure today will be as good as the others. Happy Sunday, everyone!

No comments: