Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Suzanne Lives!!!

Thank you very much.

This weekend was horrible, then awesome, then horrible, then awesome, so that in balance it was good and I'm becoming nostalgic for it. It was challenging in a lot of ways, I met a lot of people, I got pushed and pulled out of my comfort zone several times, I ran up against my dark side several times, I told my story, I received new chances. I realized things I already knew in stronger ways, I practiced communicating intentionally, I got sick of my usual schemes and lies to myself and saw a way out of them.

Favorite quotes of the weekend:

"A person with a commitment is not held hostage by circumstances."

"Up until now...."

"From now on...."


I would love to talk about this more with any of you who want to hear about it, but it really isn't an electronic conversation. Although I'm sure bits of the experience will sift through electronically. I feel alternately like nothing ever happened and like I'm filled to bursting with all of this.

It was good.


And now for something completely different. Check out this link. You will thank me.

http://forum.creatusmaximus.com/showthread.php?t=1264

No comments: