Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Another Yahoo! News gem: "Spain prepares for tomato-throwing festival." That crazy Spain!

Currently pondering: A way to say "That's none of your business" without saying "That's none of your business," or at least without sounding catty. Also, how to sew a button on a fried egg [in joke].

Did you ever notice that lots of strangers read your blog? (Sorry, Lisa.) Apparently, somebody in Greece visited my reading journal recently. Of course, it could all be an elaborate ruse, and all this traffic from other states and countries could turn out to be one or both of my computer genius friends trying to hide their IP addresses.

Just in case....

To anybody out there who wouldn't recognize me if I stood five feet away and stared at you intently: Hi. I hope I helped ease your ennui for just a moment. Have a nice night.

As you go on your way, perhaps never to visit again, I would like to leave you with this one thought: maybe that person staring at you in a creepy/fascinating manner really is me. Introduce yourself next time and find out.

Love, luck, and lollipops,
Shopgirl

2 comments:

Thursday said...

Oh, I'm not creeped out at all. I'm flattered. Either of which could also be reactions to being stared at intently from five feet away.

Maria said...

haha - this is the first time i read your blog. Linked from a friend of a friend of a friend. Ironic post for the moment.