Monday, March 06, 2006

"Be brilliant. You're brilliant."

Receiving reviews on my fanfiction is one of my favorite things, especially when they are well-written reviews and not just "I loved this! Keep going!" (Although I like those, too.) There is something so satisfying about receiving feedback on something you've written and put out there for everyone to read. Even if what you've put out there for everyone to read is about characters from Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Monk or something. (For the record, in case anyone is confused about this point, Sharona is awesome.) I can't come up with good characters of my own, but I write other people's characters very well. It's a blessing and a curse.

But the reason I'm writing this post is that I have recently received two reviews complimenting me on my "grammer skills." Which makes me pleased and makes me cringe at the same time.

No comments: