Monday, December 19, 2005

Grazing Day

Today is one of our semi-annual "grazing days" here at work. Everybody brings food and we all gorge ourselves all day long. We leave feeling bad about ourselves but good about the tasty food. Mmmm...hypocrisy....

What I've eaten so far today:
  • A bowl of Cheerios (I always forget just how much food there is going to be here)
  • A piece of coffee cake
  • A handful of Chex Mix
  • A few handfuls of bell pepper slices, some with dip
  • A few cucumber slices, some with dip
  • A few Ranch-flavored Wheat Thins
  • A few Multi-Grain Wheat Thins with a garlic cheese spread
  • 10-15 cocktail sausages
  • A small piece of brownie
  • A small piece of a chocolate chip/butterscotch/graham cracker dessert


And, yes, all this before 1:00 in the afternoon. I'm sure the eating will continue.

What I am bringing to the Christmas party I'm attending tonight:

  • A sour cream coffee cake
  • A...sugar thingy with a name I can't remember
  • Chocolate-covered figs
  • A loaf of cranberry pecan bread

What all of this means:

  • Holy indigestion, Batman!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I LOVE grazing. I'm glad there were bell pepper slices at your party. I think those things are the best.