Saturday, November 05, 2011

Things I Am Wondering This Morning

1) Proper capitalization of small words in titles (not that I care enough to check...this is one of my few grammar blind spots).

2) Why my allergies seem to have gotten worse after the frost.

3) How much effort it will take to dismantle and thoroughly clean a bird cage of approximately 5'x6'x6', and where the inhabitant of the cage would stay until that was done and the cage reassembled.

4) How much it would cost to have Squeaker's old cage shipped from Pennsylvania, and if it would just be easier to do that than to deal with Frodo's current cage.

5) If my insurance would be at all helpful for a tonsillectomy.

6) If constant dull tonsil irritation outweighs the inconvenience and cost of tonsil surgery (the laser kind, not the cutting kind).

7) How much I should counter the owner's counter on the house I put an offer on last Tuesday. (Or his three counters, each lower than the last, that have come as I have been thinking about it.)

8) If anybody else besides me is planning to do laundry on a Saturday morning. (And now I should go so I can get there before other people. Something I won't have to do when I have a house.)

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I cannot wait for you to have a house. Which one did you choose? Please let me help you move. Just ask Stephenie and Carlos how awesome my horse trailer is for moving apartments. We got pretty much all of their furniture except for the bed into it.

For the birdcage situation, I would allot at least 1 day. Can parrots fit in dog cages? Because I have a dog cage you could borrow.