Monday, September 07, 2009

"Now I know I have a heart, because it's breaking."

Some things I need to hear....


The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.--Deuteronomy 31:8


Lord, you have been our dwelling place in all generations.--Psalm 90:1


I lift up my eyes to the hills--
From where does my help come?
My help comes from the Lord,
who made heaven and earth.

He will not let your foot be moved;
he who keeps you will not slumber.
Behold, he who keeps Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.

The Lord is your keeper;
the Lord is your shade on your right hand.
The sun shall not strike you by day,
nor the moon by night.

The Lord will keep you from all evil;
he will keep your life.
The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in
from this time forth and forevermore.
--Psalm 121


You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth,
and called from its remotest parts
and said to you, 'You are my servant,
I have chosen you and not rejected you.
Do not fear, for I am with you;
do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, surely I will help you;
surely I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.'
--Isaiah 41:9-10


I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you.--Jeremiah 31:3


And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.--Matthew 28:20b

No comments: