Wednesday, April 04, 2007

It's been a very revealing two weeks

In the past two weeks, I learned/relearned:
  • I can write a plot outline and follow it through to completion
  • Critiques from others can be useful
  • Critiques from others do not have to be taken as ultimate truth
  • I would love to write and be paid for it--not millions of dollars by any means, just enough so all I would have to do to support myself was write
  • I can be a glory hog...gotta watch out for this one

And I learned all this writing and posting fanfiction. Who says it's just a silly hobby? (Oh, wait, I know who.... But I learned I don't have to be ruled by critiques OR critics, and so I choose not to be.)

Another thing I learned, on a different note, is that there is at least one real person out there with the last name of Wronski. Anyone else recognize the significance of this last name?

No comments: